Services & Specialist Knowledge Areas
We work with organisations to improve their operational
performance and achieve their strategic and tactical goals. Click on each
Service/Knowledge Area below for
additional links and information on the topic.
Methods to manage knowledge work and
develop, share, and maintain organisational intellectual capital.
|IT Service Management
||Methods of managing IT services using best practice
frameworks such as IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and ISO 20000.
|Business Process Management
||Methods to understand, manage, and control your
organisation's business processes across all facets of people,
organisational culture, business processes, and technology.
||Methods to lead and manage the
organisation that enable more adaptive processes, effective decision
making, and outcome-focused delivery that achieve goals.
||Golden Gate Bridge Construction
(1933-1937) -- Once you decide to undertake a large project, it often
involves lots of resources, knowledge, well executed plans, management and perseverance.
Analysis, Design, and Implementation
- Business Analysis -- business requirements, current/future state
and gap analysis
- Systems Analysis & Design -- system requirements, systems
design, solution development,
- Business Process Analysis & Design -- mapping, future planning,
Planning & Management
- Organisational Change Management
- Project Management (PMBOK)
- Staff & Operations Management
- Service Delivery Management
- Contract & Relationship Management
- Strategic Planning